To check availability for the Hobuck Beach Resort cabins please click the check availability link Below: (Please note that we do not take reservations for RV or tent camping)
Set in the midst of the 44-square-mile Makah Indian Reservation, just south of Cape Flattery, is Hobuck Beach Resort. The 17 acre family-oriented resort is located in Neah Bay, fronting Hobuck Beach at the very northwestern tip of the continental United States in Washington State. The Resort has recently undergone major improvements and added several new private ocean view and beach front cabins. The Resort also has tent and RV spaces, many with ocean views and all with beach access as well.
Framed on either side by rocky bluffs, the protected cove and calm waters off of Hobuck Beach attract an assortment of wildlife, as well Kayakers and surfers. At night the dramatic sunset vistas over the churning water and rock structures further out in Makah Bay are a sight to behold!
ALL CABINS ARE 100% SMOKE FREE. SMOKING IN CABINS INCURS $250 CHARGE.
PETS ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN CABINS 1-10 WITH A PET FEE.
- Camping is $20.00 a night per-tent and $5.00 for extra vehicles.
- Day pass for surfing, kayaking, etc. is $15.00 a day.
- RV spots are $30.00 a night for full hook up sites.
- Cabin rates vary, please see cabin page for details.
- For cabin reservations within 4 days of your stay please call or e-mail the resort office directly.
- There is a 96 hour cancellation fee. Please contact the resort office as soon as possible for changes to your reservation.
- 2013 Makah Tribe Recreational use permits $10.00 per vehicle.
Thank you for considering a visit to our beautiful Hobuck Beach Resort, we hope you enjoy your stay.