Our Resort is divided into two portions along Hobuck Beach. At the north end, we have space for over 500 tent campers and ten cabins. At the south end of the beach, we have cabins and RV sites. Our facilities include cabins, meadows for tent camping and hook ups for Recreational Vehicles. We have four styles of cabins with a range of options, bed configurations, and amenities. For detailed information please visit the Cabin page and decide what best fits your requirements for your vacation.
If you are arriving in a Recreational Vehicle, we have 10 sites with full hookups. The sites have an amazing view of the ocean. Walk a few steps from your site to access the beach. For more information please visit RV / Camping Sites.
There are many adventures to fill up your itinerary while you are here:
- Walk along the beach
- Surf the break
- Photograph stunning sunsets
- Watch for birds, whales and other wildlife
- Hike to Shi Shi Beach or Cape Flattery
- Visit the Museum at the Makah Cultural and Research Center
- Go charter fishing
- Winter storm watching
- Cycle along the bike path shoulder into town
- Rent from our selection of crossover surfboards, stand up paddle boards, sit-on-top kayaks, bikes and more. We have a limited selection of wetsuits and lifejackets.
Throughout the year, we host several events such as the Hobuck Hoedown and Surf Camps. The Hobuck Hoedown (link to http://www.raftandkayak.com/hobuck/) is a surf paddling festival with competitions, dinner, t-shirts and international participants. The Audubon Society also uses our facilities to host their events. Visit the Tribe's website www.makah.com for the latest information.
Thanks for visiting our website and we hope to see you soon!